15 young and passionate change-makers from youth organizations across the world are given a voice to bring forward insights and visions from their work into the congress with a focus on creating sustainable inclusive futures
THE INFLUENCE JOURNEY
The Young Influencers will be involved in a virtual program during the month of June and invited to Copenhagen from June 28th to July 6th.
More information on their journey will be coming soon!
what we offer
- Opportunity to connect with other young influencers working to promote sustainable and inclusive cities around the world
- Grow your international network with leading experts, academics and promising startups.
- Congress preperation bootcamps, building a strong congress strategy for meaningful engagement
- Expose yourself on a global stage
- Social events with other influencers from around the world and the startup and student entrepreneurial community
- Fully covered travel, stay and participation at the UIA World Congress of Architects 2023
what you commit to
- Participating in a virtual journey over the month of June. Approximately 5-10 hours a week.
- Participating in the UIA Congress and our preparation program leading up to it. Full-time from June 28th to July 6th.
- Promoting your participation in the initiative and the congress.
- Openly engage in the program, and co-create with the other participants.
- You are a prominent or up-coming voice of change for sustainable and inclusive lives in cities.
- You are from or active in either Korea, India, Kenya, Denmark or Mexico.
- You are between 18 and 35 years old.
- You are able to participate virtually in June and physically in Copenhagen from June 28th to July 6th
- English proficiency
how to apply
The deadline for sign-up is April 24th and selected applicants will be announced on May 1st. More information on how to apply TBA.